DryFlekt® - A Water Management System
For Sloped Roofs That Meet Vertical Walls
DryFlekt's Water Management System integrates roofs and walls into a seamless, continuous unit utilizing DryFlekt's commercial grade TPO gasket flashings and kick out diverters compatible with all roofing and wall systems. DryFlekt's system complies with the 2012 IRC Building codes.
DryFlekt® Kick-Out Diverter Flashing
DryFlekt® Kick-Out Diverter is the best practice, sustainable solution for diverting roofline water. Our patented design creates a downward and outward water flow off the roof and away from walls, designed to prevent water intrusion at roof-to-wall intersections.
- Works with lap siding, stone, brick and stucco
- Helps prevent water damage and costly claims
- Will not rust, corrode or conduct electricity
- Manufactured from Thermoplastic PolyOlefin (TPO)
- Available in 7 standard colors
U.S. Patent #6,681,530
Canadian Patent #2,291,597
Works Effectively with ALL Claddings
Whether you're an architect in search of efficient design options, or a contractor in need of reliable roofing products, we're here to help with top-quality products that produce effective and sustainable results every time. Contact Us to discuss these industry-approved items that are essential for residential and commercial applications.
TOLL FREE: (877) 985-1010 USA & Canada
- DryFlekt's engineered self-positioning seamless Kick-Out Flashing is designed for consistent placement for multiple roof pitches removing the guess work of in field trial and error.
- Proportionally sized, 14.5" L x 6" H x 6" W, to re-direct the large volume water runoff focused at roof eave to wall intersections.
- Engineered for sustainability, our Commercial Grade TPO Kick-Out Flashing is Code, NRCA, Energy Star, and EPA Compliant and compatible with leading industry guidelines.
- DryFlekt® Water Management System components are manufactured from a recyclable engineered preformed non-corrosive, non-conductive UV resistant Thermoplastic PolyOlefin (TPO) material designed for extreme weather conditions.
- It will not rust, corrode or conduct electricity.
- DryFlekt's flexible seamless construction withstands ice damming and wind-driven rain.
DryFlekt's Water Management System components are industry recognized by Builders, Contractors, DOE, Roofing and Siding Manufacturers and Building Trade Organizations as the Best Practice Installation in preventing water intrusion for new and retro-fit construction.